Want to support the differently-abled crafters to encourage them to keep fighting & create crafts to achieve mental and physical wellness? And at the same time, send gifts to elderly people or children who are at risk of social isolation or vulnerable children?
How to go about it:
1. Choose your monthly budget.
2. Choose the cause you would like to support (eg. Elderly living alone, Persons with terminal Illness, Persons with Special Needs, Caregivers)
3. Start your giving journey.
4. Social Gifting will recommend which crafter needs more support.
5. We will engage your adopted crafter(s) for 12 months.
6. At the end of the 12 months giving journey, you will receive an impact report, and we will help you send the gifts to the seniors or children in the elderly or children homes. Each gift will come with a card to showcase the crafters and the giver, which is YOU!
Start your giving journey at $50 a month to ensure they will get regular income and engagement for a year.